Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shoes

Period-type shoes are so hard to find. Why do they have to put zippers on lace-up boots?  Do they really think we are incapable of spending a few extra minutes tying our shoes? There are some really good looking granny boots out there right now, but every single one of them has a zipper. Pah! So I either buy one of 3 or 4 styles available from Oak Tree Farms or I scrounge around looking for used/vintage shoes.  Jackpot!


Found these at www.etsy.com.  Perfect for my wedding.  I guess they are vintage if you consider 80s-90s vintage. Whoever had them probably bought them for her wedding, then didn't wear them.  They are actually ivory, and a gold/cream color is one of the colors on my dress.  The other is light blue. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment